Sweden Embassy Addis AbabaJob Vacancy 2023
Requirements for the Position
- A master’s degree in a field relevant to the position is required.
- Excellent English oral and written proficiency, as well as verbal communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of computer programmes, applications, and systems.
Work experience is required:
- At least three years of experience working with the environment and/or climate change is required.
- Working experience at an embassy and/or a donor partner organisation is preferred.
- Furthermore, the candidate must be proactive, problem-solving, analytical, and eager to learn.
- Be focused on the end result.
- Gender understanding, conflict sensitivity, and a human rights-based approach are required.
- Create a teamwork culture.
Applicants should send the following documents to the Swedish Embassy in Addis Abeba via email:
- CV detailing relevant education and work experience.
- Cover Letter (English), explaining why you believe you are qualified for this position.
- Names, phone numbers, and addresses of two references who are willing to speak on your character and work capacity.
- Clear contact phone numbers and addresses in Ethiopia where the Embassy can rapidly contact you.
Applications shall be sent to [email protected]. As the subject of the message, please indicate reference no and your name: ‘UM2023/20767/ADDI – Your Name.’