NGO Driver Job Vacancy In Ethiopia 2023
• Provide a comprehensive transport service that businesses can utilize to guarantee a fleet that is safe and dependable and aids in meeting legal and customer requirements. Follow safety guidelines, complete assigned tasks, and attend to service requests. Create a monthly report on vehicle usage and submit it on time. As requested, offer administrative support to the unit and other departments/divisions.
• Carry out small mechanical maintenance or repairs: Maintain vehicles by the predetermined schedule for preventive maintenance. Replace and rotate tires, oil, and filters, grease car components, check and swap out lightbulbs and Refill all fluid reservoirs.
• Regularly check the performance of the vehicle, promptly submit maintenance requests or advice, and follow up on accomplishments In compliance with FM policy, keep accurate and up-to-date records of preventive maintenance.
• Conduct routine car inspections; assess the state of the vehicle’s systems, equipment, accessories, and lighting; report any mechanical issues to the supervisor so that the vehicle can be repaired or replaced with new parts; and maintain vehicle accessories in good count, with the logo undamaged and equipment and safety kits in working order.
• Always keep your cars fueled, clean, and in good working order.
• Regularly maintain logbooks and fuel consumption records; exercise caution when storing original keys and tools; keep reserve tires and rims; and communicate formally when necessary.
necessary as a prerequisite for this position.
Needs to finish secondary education must possess four years of relevant work experience.
To perform this job, the following licenses, registrations, or certifications are necessary:
third-class driver’s license.
Accepted Type of Applicant: Only Local Applicants#
How to Apply
Prospective candidates may apply by clicking on the following link:
As a child-focused organization, World Vision is dedicated to protecting all children as well as adult beneficiaries. We will not tolerate any instances of violence or abuse, including sexual exploitation or abuse, against children or adults, whether they are committed by staff members or other individuals connected to our work. Therefore, even in cases where a staff member’s role does not directly involve children or vulnerable adults, World Vision does not employ individuals with backgrounds that are unsuitable for working with these populations.
Notice: World Vision Ethiopia is a respectable organization that does not ask for payment in exchange for a job application and values openness and justice in its hiring process. All job seekers are urged to exercise caution when responding to job ads that demand payment or personal information upfront. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us directly if you have any queries or worries concerning our job postings or the hiring procedure.