Ethio-Djibouti Railway Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement for the Ethio-Djibouti Railway Standard Gauge Share Company
The Ethio-Djibouti Standard Gauge Railway Share Company (or Shortly Ethio-Djibouti Railway (EDR)) was founded in April 2017 on the basis of a Bilateral Agreement signed on December 16, 2016, between the two countries, the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and the Republic of Djibouti.
The Shareholders Agreement was signed on the 11th of January 2017 between the two countries’ public bodies and state enterprises and will be administered in accordance with Ethiopian commercial laws.
The Ethio-Djibouti Standard Gauge Railway Share Company seeks competent and qualified candidates for the positions listed below.
Posts Available on the Ethio-Djibouti Railway:
• Senior Project Finance Accountant — Lebu 1 • Senior GL & Treasury Accountant — Lebu 1
• Commercial Contract and Conveyance Legal Advisor —Lebu 1
• Attorneys — Lebu 1
• Lebu 1 Legal Officer
• Lebu 1 Archivist
• Lebu 10 Secretary
• Lebu 1 Executive Secretary
• Contract Senior Accountant —Lebu 3
• Contract Accountant —-Lebu 2
• Contract Auto Driver —Bike, Dire-Dawa, and Dewalle • One for Isuzu (contract), one for Bike, and two for —Dewalle
• Driver II (Dam Truck and Liquid Truck) —Dire Dawa 1 (contract)
• Auditor — Lebu No. 1
• Labu 1 Senior Auditor Performance Audit
• Senior IT Auditor — Lebu 1
• Senior Auditor —Lebu 1 —Operational audit
• Internal employees must select INTERNAL STAFF for promotion or transfer, or their interview qualification will be canceled; • Applicants may only apply once. If you repeatedly submit, your registration information will be deleted.
• It is not permitted to apply for more than one position. If you applied for more than one position, your registration information will be automatically deleted.
• All sales must be made in English.
• Please double-check the spelling of your name;
• Your graduation date must be in accordance with the Gregorian calendar.
• Work experience should be relevant and obtained after graduation.
• Before applying, please carefully read the qualification and work experience requirements.